Re: loss of a friend

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: loss of a friend
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 08:44:59 -0800
Joe
Moose was about 6'5'' and around 270#. and had a white beard the size of a water
fall.
His size and his humor were as big as his heart. At the services there were a
lot of his Harley friends, the truckers he worked with and of coarse his racing
frinds. The loss and him not being in the staging area will be noticeable by
all. We can't replace him in his stature and who ever takes on his self
appointed duty will have their work cut out as there was only one Moose.
Glen