Re: Belly Pan question

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Belly Pan question
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:27:03 -0800
I will second this recommendation. We have a flat steel sheet welded to the
frame from the firewall back in our modified. It is an extreme pain to get
all the salt out of the car during off season. Mind you this is a 152 inch
wheelbase frame made of 2 X 4  1/8 wall tubing, no lightweight by itself.
Jim in Palmdale