Re: IMPORTANT:Possible Salt Flats Issue

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT:Possible Salt Flats Issue
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:25:23 -0700
Save the Salt board needs this asap if they already do not have wind of
it.  That group has been working with the BLM for some time, and has
legal assistance, of which we all contribute to.  I believe that the
Thrust team and Breedlove also had a battle to run on Black Rock, maybe
they can contribute info as well.    Louise,  where are you?  You are
connected in many ways to many people, what do you think?
Ron C. and Wes P., you have probably heard of this type of thing,
before, what do you think?
Seems like they would have a tough time defending how WE are
repleneshing this natural wonder with the Save the Salt project, to
facilitate repair of what the INDUSTRIES did, HECK MAYBE THESE FOLKS
WILL AID OUR INTENTIONS WITH THE SAVE THE SALT PROJECT AND BECOME OUR
COMRADES, NOT ADVERSARIES!!!!               Joe :) :)