Re: IMPORTANT:Possible Salt Flats Issue

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT:Possible Salt Flats Issue
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:43:42 -0800 (PST)
> Seems like they would have a tough time
> defending how WE are
> repleneshing this natural wonder with the Save
> the Salt project, to
> facilitate repair of what the INDUSTRIES did,
> HECK MAYBE THESE FOLKS
> WILL AID OUR INTENTIONS WITH THE SAVE THE SALT
> PROJECT AND BECOME OUR
> COMRADES, NOT ADVERSARIES!!!!               Joe
> :) :)

No, Joe, it would Never -won't ever happen.  If
you really think it would, then take my advice
and don't buy that machine that turns lead into
gold!  Seriously, this brand of group would never
align with anybody that has anything to do with
wheels and internal combustion engines, (or jets
and rockets - as the case may be)!

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........