Re: LSR

To: "Finishline Coatings" <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>,
Subject: Re: LSR
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:13:11 -0600
Russ.... I totally agree... My car is a lot of things... but a Show car
isn't one of them.... I take it anywhere it might bring interest to our
sport...

Did 3 Hot Rod Magizine PowerFests last year ( none less then 300 miles from
here)  and our Local Car Show...

I think the outcome was that some of the folks actually showed up at Maxton
to watch and maybe there will be one more racer as a result.. that is a Good
thing as far as I am concerned.... More folks equals better competition
which equals More Fun!

Keith