Re: Ed Van Scoy's Corvette

To: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Subject: Re: Ed Van Scoy's Corvette
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:28:48 -0700
Aw c'mon guys, give me a break! A writer that knows little about
Bonneville (his first trip) asks me a question I don't know, so I took the
liberty of bulls*itting him! All I care about is the car will make 2
5-mile passes on a 5 gal jug of Rick Gold's purple stuff! Who has time to
do the math!!!!
Ed