Re: Salt Flats Issue for the USA.

To: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Salt Flats Issue for the USA.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:03:37 -0600
OK folks, how about some reverse psychology...........
      In my time here in the USA I have noticed that Patriotism(?) is
often used to symbolize ones love and dedication to a cause.......
So why not turn it around. The various Flats needs to be kept open to
regain the Unlimited Land Speed record for the USA, doesn't it???
Do they not wish to see the LSR back in the USA..........Well.?