Re: Spark Plug demolished

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug demolished
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:33:08 -0700
List,

Im still awaiting to find out if I get the job for a motor swap from the
customer. I too am anxious to pull the motor apart to find out what
happened to it, I will keep you posted and if I do get the job, I will
take alot of pictures.
Doug Odom post of the #2, 3, 5, 8 all on the same intake side makes me
think something for sure happened in the #2 cyclinder, then got sucked
over the other side to the #3 cyclinder also causing same spark plug
damage,
Those of you that posted on the wrong reach spark plug, they were
correct spark plugs for the application.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.amoproductions.com/268