Re: 1183 Update

To: "Jane McMeekin" <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1183 Update
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:11:12 -0500
Now here is a Fella that isn't going to take credit for a Truely Beautiful
Effort... Don and Dick have been racing Really hard to get this car over
150mph and It was a true Pleasure to watch that happen... the car would
remind you of Al Teagues efforts... they been going at it and going over it
every six ways from sunday.... Neat Neat Piece and very very Close to a
Bville Record at Maxton.

Okay now on to the Lurker Issue.... it does have some negative sounds to
it... doesn't it... Hmmm I carried over that Name from another list....
Maybe we should think of another way of saying it.... Cause I enjoy everyone
being here not just the Vocal guys.... Some of the folks that don't say
anything have added to my efforts on many occasions... hmmm well Maybe that
is one of the contests Jon can have on his web site to Name the New Term for
Folks that aren't actively involved.... but enjoy the technical stuff and
listening in...K