Re: Hot Rod Mag

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Mag
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:47:40 -0400
Cool, Will has driven at the Lakes and Bonneville, so the next challenge is
to drive the Concrete. East vs. West...bet LSR never had that before. Any
west coast vehicles interested in joining in the fun??? The ECTA spring meet
is May 6 & 7.

Maybe I need to renew my subscription to Hot Rod?

John Beckett, LSR #79