200 MPH

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: 200 MPH
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:04:34 -0400
    Ooops, I goofed, correction necessary. There are actually three door
slammers to go 200 MPH on the concrete mile. The first was George Potters
C/MS at 200.445 MPH, in '95. My C/GCC Mustang was second at 202.247 MPH, in
'97. The third was Keith Turk who drove the B/BGC Jag at 200.758 MPH last
season.
    All the other Two Club members were driving Lakesters (4) or riding a
scooter (6).
    So which car will step up to be the fourth door slammer? Keith's Camaro?
Or...?

    John Beckett, LSR #79