Mini Spool

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini Spool
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:39:09 -0500
Spent the Morning setting up a Ford 9" Mini spool... Brad had got a 2:86
gear set and he Plans on running 35 spline axles... So I had a 28 spline
Mini Spool and put it in.... Interesting deal really....

Last Year Joe Timney Did two of these for me and we talked about it
basically stating that I didn't Have the Time then to Learn how to do it...
Well Since the car is finally built and the Motor is in good working
order.... I had no excuse but to attempt to stick this one in.... Not Much
to it really... getting the correct Pattern Back in the gears was really
about making sure I had the Marks I made during disassembly lined up and
checking it when it was set up.

Started to make a stand to do these 9" Fords on but decided that I was
going to run a Quick change in the Bugeye.... so Why bother....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)