Re: Hot Rod DeLuxe Magazine

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod DeLuxe Magazine
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 05:11:37 PDT
Dick;

        Yah it's loads better than their 1st attempt-much much better.  is a
lot of fun and should appeal to most on the LSR list....Have you seen the
Hop Up 2000 Annual that's been out for about three months now? I'm guessin'
you'll like that even better 'cause it's written by more who've "been'dere
an' done dat"-graybeards like us.  -Only available by mail or online at
www.hopupmag.com    Hows that roadster comin' Dick?

                                "Dirty Doug in exile in New Yawk...