GOOD NEWS

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GOOD NEWS
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 23:02:37 -0600
List,

I dont know about you but I have great news, I finally got my tickets to
goto my first el mirage meet the 21st., got the tickets dirt cheap thru
priceline.com. What a great service.
Now my next question as I plan out this trip, Is anybody on the list
willing to help scoot my little ass around for a couple of days? If not
I need to make arangements for rental transportation. the dates of
travel are ariving Ontario, CA, at around 9 am saturday the 20th, (my
birthday I may add,), and leaving ontario, CA at 6:45 am Monday morning
on the 22nd.
any help would be wounderful, and I can compensate some by a helping
hand with your project, or by gas money whatever you need......
Im so excited to meet alot of the people on the list, so if you going
let me know so I can make sure to put it on my list of things to do at
the meet.

Thanks and hope for the best.
Jonathan Amo
webmaster@landracing.com