Re: Dyno Test

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dyno Test
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 13:33:03 EDT
Jack says that is enough horsepower for 250 in his car. We'll see. Jack
claims to have run 200 with 90 HP and 221 with 150. The Nissan was pulling
233 HP at 6500, down only 4 HP from its peak so I guess that we will run it
as fast as it will run.         The young guy who runs the dyno normally
filled the fuel tank with Alcohol for me but that tank is kept full from
another tank as a measure of fuel flow. That tank had racing gas in it. It
took 2 days (I know I sound dumb) to figure what was going wrong. What a
pain.  Rich Fox