Re: Hearing Protection

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Hearing Protection
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 06:33:56 -0700
Keith,
I hear ye! Actually, not too well, I communicate much better with the
written word. My hearing has been diminished for many years. My right
ear is almost useless. I tell my wife that is because of noise coming
from the passenger's seat. Of course, she knows I'm kidding! I bought
the state-of-the-art hearing aids over a year ago, they really do help
(not too much in the right ear), but I could have almost paid for one of
those in-the-car dynos with what the cost me.

Excellent advice Keith, we all are too careless when it comes to taking
care of our health. Remember reconditioning is expensive, if available
at all. When your heath is gone, nothing else really matters much.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC