Re: Humor (no LSR)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Humor (no LSR)
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:23:33 -0700
Remembering that blonde is a state of mind ...

This blonde goes into the living room, wringing her hands and obviously
upset.  Her husband looks up from his paper and asks what the problem is.
"Oh it's this puzzle I'm trying to figure out.  Remember how you told me to
look for all the straight edged pieces so I can at least have a starting
place?"
"Yes" he replied.
"Well this one doesn't have any straight edges,  they're all wavy and
irregular."
"Okay, I'll come out to the kitchen and see if I can help you.  Have you
looked at the picture on the box so you know what the finished puzzle is
supposed to look like?"
"Yes, it's a rooster."
The husband walks out to the kitchen table, surveys the pieces on the table
top and says; "Honey, put the corn flakes back in the box!"