Re: Nitrous Tec ?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Nitrous Tec ?
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 05:32:48 -0700
Keith & list,

Mounting the bottle inside a container is fine. Take care in the location,
right beside you is probally not a good choice. Macdonald & Pitts have their
bottles mounted on the rear down bars of the cage with a bulk head between
the seat and bottles. I saw the top blow off a bottle at the Gold Cup boat
races in San Diego once, just missed a crew man's head, scratched his cheek
as it flew well over 100 feet into the air.

Dan Warner (figuring to be about 17 bottles of water behind schedule)