Nitrous Tec ?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitrous Tec ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 18:38:34 -0500
Rules say I can't run a Nitrous bottle in the Car.... So my Question is can
I install the bottle in a Aluminum plate box mounted in the Car?

Basically I was looking at enclosing the trunk again.... ( the package shelf
had been taken out)  while doing this it occurred to me that there is little
difference in this and mounting it in a box except the box could be mounted
in more places which are much more accessible.

What do you think Dan.... any other opinions out there?   K