Re: El Mirage update

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage update
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 19:16:45 -0600
Glen, others, just got off the phone again, with Jon, seems he is stuck in
Phoenix now, and wanted me to AGAIN tell the list that he cant get to his
computer in Denver yet.  Did go on and on about how OLD everyone at El Mirage
was,  LOL LOL, he said nothing of the sort, had a swell time, most appreciative
to everyone at El Mirage, Glen, Mike Cook, Jack C. and many others, yeah the
young buck is truly on cloud nine with all this land speed racing stuff.   He
did say the airlines gave him a $6.50 voucher to go toward his $8.50 lunch bill,
seems they offered a $100 voucher to those who paid over $400 for the ticket, so
he lost out on that, and then they offered $300 voucher, as he was in line, they
said there is now a flight availabe so no voucher now, sent him to Phoenix,
where he is again delayed,  he will likely have a lap top for the next
meets       :) :) :)    Joe :)