RE: El Mirage update

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: El Mirage update
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:46:50 -0700
As long as Jon gets home safely, we don't need to worry about the updates -
and if anyone just has to have some info - we have about 30 photos posted
from the meet on:
www.scta-bni.org
just go to the El Mirage page and click on the "May 2000 Photos"
Bev

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.