AT HOME FINALLY

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: AT HOME FINALLY
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:33:23 -0600
List,

I finally made it home, geeeezzzzz what an ordeal. I will have a story on that
too.
I must say Glen though, the only real bitching I did was on how damn nice your
spot
on the track was, and very very cool. And yes it was very hot, I wasnt expecting
the desert heat like it was, I guess at Bonneville we are very spoiled where we
can
get back to hotel and cool down, but anyways.
Glen was very nice in letting me kinda hang around the timing tower to take some
fantasic video, got some real nice stuff of Jack's car and a bunch others.
working
on the site right now and will have them up in about an hour,
Next time I will have a laptop to I can update right at the airport, they now
have
the payphones you can plug into and do your internet business, but ill get back
the site, I have about 80 photos, and some video.

Jonathan
webmaster@landracing.com