Re: Roadsters

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Roadsters
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:18:55 -0700
Dick, There are some grinding disc's that work the best I have ever
used. They are hard to find and cost more but do the best job I've ever
seen to finish. The ones I've got were made in Italy. They are semi
flexible 120 grit 7" discs. They have holes in them so that when you are
grinding you can see the metal you are grinding. It's great for when you
want to finish off something and not take anymore metal off than you
must. If you happen to see one some place, pick it up and try
it.            Doug Odom