Re: 16" tires

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: 16" tires
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:54:33 -0700
Phil,

I have sent your request off to Steve Batchelor for a read. My thought would
be along the lines of tire loading/speed rating due to application. A car
running at approx. 150 mph would load the tire much more than a bike at the
same speeds. Would these tires be rated for speed by the manufacturer? does
the bike tire fit the rim bead properly?

Dan Warner