Re: Air Ride Tech

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Air Ride Tech
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:07:22 -0400
Keith and members
    Check this site out, these little recorders can do a lot for very little
money.
4 channel unit for $169, software for $99. You will have to come up a your own
gages though( thermal, current or voltage). Check the application page, seems
our
astronauts have these units sown into their space suits.

Rich