Contest very close

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contest very close
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:23:17 -0600
List,

The contests we are running the results for through the end of May is
very very close. The Name for a Lurker is in a 6 way tie in votes, the
name for a gathering at Bonneville is pretty much a runaway victory, so
if you haven't casted your vote get there now to vote. The voting is
running through the end of May at http://www.landracing.com goto the
current news section and select contests.
I have a new contest coming up in a day or two, Name Skip Higginbothams
streamliner. He will receive all the votes through the end of June and
decide on a name from them. The submitter of that name will receive some
great prizes.This is awesome of Skip to let us do this so stay tuned to
the site in the next few days for the contest to start.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com