Nitrous system on a budget

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nitrous system on a budget
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 22:02:10 -0600
Keith,

I was taking a break from the computer, (my wife was shocked), So here I
am taking a break from the computer reading a magazine when I flip thru
the first few pages, and here I am back on the computer again, <my wife
walks by and throws one of those looks, and I say but honey....>anways
and i was browsing a Summitt Catalog and found a NOS nitrous system in
there for $369 not to bad a price fully adjustable from 50 - 150 hp,
comes with bottle, NOS plate, and everything else you need to set it
up., this could be something fairly inexpensive to try on the car, then
if you decide you want to upgrade then you only need key componets not
the whole system.

Jonathan
www.landracing.com