Re: Memorial Day Thoughts

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Memorial Day Thoughts
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:49:15 -0700
On my camera case, for the past 20 years, has resided a sticker to
remind why I can enjoy this wonderful life in this fabulous land . . .
,

in one sentence it raises a profound thought process:

"For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that protected
will never know."

How does one fully thank those women and men?

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures