Re: Fuel System tech?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel System tech?
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:16:37 -0700
Was looking at the BG website and it has a lot of tips etc for us carburetor
guys (even has drawings & pictures for us really challenged guys) Anyway most
of this stuff is pretty basic but it never hurts to be reminded of the
"obvious" You can find them at
http://www.gpt300.com/bgfuel/fue1_pumpsframe.htm

Ed