Re: Nitrous ---plates VS Fogger and stages

To: V4GR@aol.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, dahlgren@uconect.net,
Subject: Re: Nitrous ---plates VS Fogger and stages
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
I did this too on my production stuff but even with
the B1 heads I have now give me a bit of a different
reading . They have a separate set of external coolant
line to the center cylinders but they will still read
a bit different . I have enough burned up pistons to
make me pull ALL the plugs between rounds and check
em.
 George in DC