Re: Nitrous ---plates VS Fogger and stages

To: "George Mitchell" <americanpartner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Nitrous ---plates VS Fogger and stages
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:49:23 -0500
I had to do some up grading to the Ignition system to sort out this Nitrous
stuff.... SOOOOOOO I finally stepped up to the plate and got some real Race
car parts for once....

bought a Crank Trigger , MSD distributor, multistep retard, and MSD coil.

oh and I suppose it was Time... I also got a set of Taylor 409 wires...
10mm junk..... Guess didn't like my Ole Reliable HEI.... and MSD 6Al... oh
well...

I am waiting to hear back from a Guy on a Rodeck Block.... We have the
numbers sorted out.... now we are just double checking the Actual Serial
number of the Block.... Neat Deal really and I want to thank Doug Odom for
making that Happen....

Keith ( yeah now the trick is to get all this junk together for Bville)

E. Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>