Re: Fuel

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
John, I found out a little more aabout NitroPlus.
 The mfgr says that it is a "nitromethane based
product which contains 33% Nitromethane along
with 2 other high power oxygenates combined to
increase the oxygen carrying capacity as well as
produce a faster flame travel. NITRO PLUS is more
powerful than Nitromethane alone, and is less
corrosive. NITRO PLUS works in stock or modified
engines and mixes in both gasoline and methanol.
Carries 53% oxygen, the strongest most powerful
oxygenate on the market today!", and that it is
the only Nitromethane based fuel additive that
will mix with gasoline.

If you've already got a sample of this stuff, I'd
sure like to have you do a "track test" on it.
It sounds too good to be true, and you know what
they say about that kind of stuff.

Check out their site at:

http://www.powermist.com/Additives.html

Dick J