Re: Fossile Fuels

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Fossile Fuels
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 06:56:23
Ok, this is getting weird. Every thing on this planet came from the inside
of an exploding star. All metals, all gasses, etc. Fusion process builds
the periodic table and when the star goes nova, some adition heavy metals
come into being: iron is as far as the fusion process by itself can go. So
when the star explodes new planets coalese from the bits and pieces of
stuff left over.

mayf (wow, why am I doing this...to many TLC programs...:^}.

At 08:21 AM 6/7/00 -0400, John Beckett wrote:
>How did, say, copper get there?
>
>John Beckett

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
ph: 1-256-837-1051

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

lemay@hiwaay.net

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)