Re:

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:16:05 -0500
Whoops, did I say YES? Well let me add a caveat..If the conrod has an
oiler on it to lub' the rod journal then you will have to turn the
pickup around to continue to get lub' to the bearing(s) the other thing
is if it has an oil pump then the rotation is not reversable. Is that
it? Mmmmmm, cant think of anything I've missed, but there again I've
blown up engines by sayin' that too!......DK.