Alabama Vasectomy

To: TURK KEITH <KTURK@ala.net>
Subject: Alabama Vasectomy
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:17:46 -0700
--------------6C36A6E776D26324F92BF204

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple
     decided that was enough (they could not afford a
     larger double-wide).  So, the husband went to his
     doctor (who also treated mules) and told him that
     he and his wife/cousin didn't want to have any
     more children. The doctor told him that there was a
    procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the
   problem.
    The doctor instructed him to go home, get a cherry
   bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it
   in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and
   count to 10.  The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I
   may not be the smartest man, but I don't see how
   putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear
   is going to help me."
   So, the couple drove to Georgia to get a second
   opinion.  The Georgia physician was just about to tell
  them about the procedure for a vasectomy when
   he noticed that they were from Alabama. This
  doctor instead told the man to go home and get a
   cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can, hold it
  to his ear and count to 10.
   Figuring that both learned physicians couldn't be
   wrong, the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and
   put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear
   and began to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . . ", at which
   point he paused, placed the beer can between his
   legs and resumed counting on his other hand.
--------------6C36A6E776D26324F92BF204

Subject: Fwd: Red Neck Vasectomy
To: ricnsu@mciworld.com, dryfly4u@aol.com, AChicone@sial.com,
        jjclayton@tycoelectronics.com, aclaf@hotmail.com,