Re: NEW ? NEW ? NEW ?

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NEW ? NEW ? NEW ?
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:27:13 -0700
Rich,

When we discussed the new category at the June El Mirage meet it was always
our intention that if you wanted to step up with "new" stuff in a '49 - '81
body you could race in the current Modified category. This is the same as
now - if you have a small block in a '32 coupe you run against Gas Coupes or
Altereds with body years of '49 -2000.

Dan Warner