NEW ? NEW ? NEW ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, V4GR@aol.com
Subject: NEW ? NEW ? NEW ?
From: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:08:35 -0400
maybe im sniffing glue, but the way i understand, warner said it was a NEW
category- as in a NEW ADDITIONAL category (?), so the existing altered
category/class will still be available, and rules for the existing altered
category/class will remain unchanged for us , EFI , crank trigger , lencos,
etc will remain legal for use in altered.  THIS IS ANOTHER CATEGORY -
"musclecar" or something - not related to our altered class we are in now
as i see it- dan warner, please set me straight if im wrong here- thanks

outlawing lencos for blown fuel altereds would not be cool- doug @ black
radon engineering