Keith's Weekend...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Keith's Weekend...
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:04:55
Keith just called me, next to last on his list (his dog is last!). Bubbling
over he was! Wanted me to pass along all his thanks to everyone who helped
him this weekend and in making his 205 mph run. He is so excited that he
was not even drinking the diet coke!. Prolly had dirt in it. Says that was
the most fun he has had in quiet a while. Said he was on his way to install
a shower for his siter and then he would be moving on down toward home. I
am sure he will tell us all again of his success when he gets home and on
line. Way to go Keith!!

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
ph: 1-256-837-1051

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

lemay@hiwaay.net

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)