MUROC EVENT

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: MUROC EVENT
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:19:02 -0600
List,

The event was great,
I uploaded while I was there and as I come home and look I see the
pictures I uploaded were pretty dark, So ill lighten them up a bit.
Most of what I have to say about the event is on the webpage.
Was great to meet all the people there from the list, Doug Odom, Dave
Haller, Ed Van Scoy, Tom Bryant, Rich Fox, Katie Cortez, Gene Barbee and
many more.
Keep checking the site out, Im getting the video ready as we speak so
the video will up tonight for sure, and remember that Nitrous Express
will be in chat tomorrow night 7 pm mountain time.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com