HEY I'M HOME....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: HEY I'M HOME....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:21:01 -0500
Ed... does this mean I got Lucky?..... Yep the car went 205.858 mph...
slipping and slidding in the Mud and the Blood and the Beer.... Neat Deal...
to build your own car and get it in a Two club.... maybe the only one... but
I suspect the ECTA 2 club will happen with my Friend and Partner Brad
Johnson....

Great Weekend... lots of regrets on not being able to spend more time with
Tom and Katie and Cris... and So on and so forth.... Didn't meet Jim
again... Geez....

Got to spend a lot of time with Jonathon Amo.... (neat guy lots of fun)

The SCTA did a great Job.... and the folks out there really helped me run
the car.... Thanks sincerely....

Keith Turk.... So Al Special.... ( or semi special as the case maybe.... but
damn she went fast once in her life so far )  ECTA TWO CLUB... MUROC TWO
CLUB.....