Two Clubs

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two Clubs
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:38:37 -0500
Okay now here is My take on the Two club deal....

George is in fact the only Four Club Member.. and since we can't be expected
to go to Austrailia I think we have to at Least acknowledge that there are
Land Speed Racers there that are also in a Two Club.... until we have a Five
Club Member we can concentrate on the Four....

Will Handzel and I talked about trying to get Hot Rod Magazine to sponsor
the Four Club Organization... and come up with a Semi Fancy name for it.
Personally I can see where it furthers our sport to state the Challange and
then acknowledge those folks who can get it done....

What does everyone else think?

Keith ( ahhhh No I didn't go that fast to think I might do this with my
Brick)