Re: NOT HOT AT ALL

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NOT HOT AT ALL
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:37:28 -0500
Like You Ed.... Life ain't All Grand.... but I am still refusing to give up
on the New D Motor.... No Pistons.... I mean I could Mine the Aluminum....
Smelt it and whittle a Set out with a File by NOW!!!!

Sure am Glad the Old D Motor is coming along.... I am going to stick it in
the car and run it on the Dyno Monday.... then if the New Motor is Ready
when I come Home Monday Night.... I am going to snatch the Old One and
Stick in the New one.... Dyno it Wed.... and Make a Choice...

I have never been this Un-prepared for anything in my life.... Wow..  But
like all Great Plans.... Life has it's own Twists..

We'll be at Bville.... may or maynot do well.... Mostly it's about being
there..

Keith ( no it ain't even close to my real attitude... it's the best Face I
can put on the Situation )
----------
> From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
> To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
> Cc: saltrat@pro-blend.com; kturk@ala.net; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: NOT  HOT  AT  ALL  - - - -  HERE - - - -  HOWBOUTYOU  ???
> Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 1:26 PM
>
> Hot? Heck, 114  deg. is just a tad toasty, and it's supposed to warm up
this
> weekend. If it got into the mid 60's here, I would start looking around
for
> dinosaurs coming back.................
> Ed (fuming in the desert as UPS has lost my new gears)
>
> FastmetalBDF@aol.com wrote:
>
> >         Ed,  Skip ,  Keith :       How are you guys making out in that
> > HOTTTTT
> > weather in your neck of the woods the past few days ???    MID  60s
here on
> > the Connecticut shoreline ........ was wrenching some stuff off of an
old
> > parts
> > car today ......... never even raised a sweat  .........  just like
there,
> > right ???
> >         Darrell's last message said he is on  FULL  AFTERBURNER  out in
> > his shop, and all systems are  GO  for  Speedweek  !!!    It sure will
be
> > great to be
> > a part of the competition this year, after four years of spectating on
the
> > salt .
> >         I   imagine you guys are all busy on your wheels ........ so
keep
> > thrashing
> > and enjoy the COOL  BREEZES  there  .......  STAY  COOL  ......... NO
NEED