Re: NOT HOT AT ALL

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: NOT HOT AT ALL
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:24:57 -0700
I feel your pain.................. I was 2 days late to Speedweek last year
because I too was waiting on pistons. Hey I just had an idea! You know those
Bondo slugs you made? Well,....................Naw must be the heat giving me
these crazy ideas
Ed (UPS came & went - still gearless in the desert)