Re: Salt Protectant

To: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>,
Subject: Re: Salt Protectant
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:55:05 -0500
Gene.... I tried all the things your talking about... Salt X ... and so
on... the best protection is Paint or a Coating....

If it's Bare Metal it's going to rust.... PERIOD.... there isn't a Thing you
can do about it.... BUT... if it's Protected it won't....  That Simple....

When Steel Air and Water mix.... Rust results... Keep one of those three out
and walla... No Rust....

Keith....( Back to stuffing BIG HEADERS  in a Little Hole )(wishing it was
more then a Trial Fit...)