Salt Protectant

To: "LandSpeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salt Protectant
From: "Gene Brauninger" <genesds@ic.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:19:04 -0400
Thanks for all the help on the Salt Protectants.  We are leaning towards the
Salt-X now.

Do all the products work as a rince for after you have been on the salt or
are some of them put on before going on the salt?  The bike will probably be
staying at the KOA with me each night where I have a hose & water.  Is there
anything I should bring that would be better to rince the bike off with like
a lawn sprinkler?

This is a great list for learning new things.  I found out about salt
protection and cows on the moon all in one post :>)

Gene