Hot Rod Article

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Rod Article
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:01:07 -0700
Hey Guys,

I just got my Hotrod Magazine today. Great coverage of your Land Speed
efforts on the East side of the "Big River". It takes buckets of money
to buy that kind of advertising. The story enhances my desire to bring
the "Tom Thumb Special" to Maxton for a test on the concrete.

Keith, its is good that they make the special hats adjustable in size.
Adjustment will probably be needed as your collection and subsequent
media coverage grows. One draw back to joining all these clubs so
quickly. What are you going to do with the rest of your life?

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC