Re: Hot Rod Article

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Article
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:16:07 -0700 (PDT)
Shoot, If I know Keith, once he makes the Big
Four 200 clubs, then he'll be the first to make
the Big Four 300 clubs.  And after he does that,
he'll be the first to make the Big Four 300 club
with a door slammer.  Then,- - - - - I hear he's
looking for a good Pinto block.

Dick J

Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I just got my Hotrod Magazine today. Great
> coverage of your Land Speed
> efforts on the East side of the "Big River". It
> takes buckets of money
> to buy that kind of advertising. The story
> enhances my desire to bring
> the "Tom Thumb Special" to Maxton for a test on
> the concrete.
>
> Keith, its is good that they make the special
> hats adjustable in size.
> Adjustment will probably be needed as your
> collection and subsequent
> media coverage grows. One draw back to joining
> all these clubs so
> quickly. What are you going to do with the rest
> of your life?
>
> Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC

=====
......(In East Texas)........