Re: Mercedes 300 SLs and several related items

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Mercedes 300 SLs and several related items
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:19:09 -0500
Just for you new Folks... Tom Bryant Owned the Pierson Bros Coupe for Many
Many Years... and he was the guy to make it go the Fastest.... oh did I
mention it was the car that got him in the Two Club at Bville? or that he
was the SCTA President for a couple of years in the Early Sixties....

Tom is SHY.... but you can see what an amazing guy he is by checking out his
web site at www.bryantauto.com   Pay Particular attention to his ethic's in
his Mission statement....

We are Blessed with Many folks like Tom on the List....

Keith (sorry for bragging on you Tom... you simply deserve the attention for
a life time of quality work)