Re: Timing and rod length

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: Timing and rod length
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:12:48 -0400
This list continues to amaze me at the wealth of knowledge here. Some
people would have read that article about rod length and taken it as
gospel. Dave's reply was very informative and eye opening to a very
technical aspect of the internal combustion engine. Hey Dave if you
ever need a gopher, I know a good one that is very willing and able to
learn. Just disregard what that Turck fellow says about me his head is
still swelled.
BillB