T-Shirt ORDERS....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: T-Shirt ORDERS....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:54:03 -0500
OKAY FOLKS... I don't have a Lot of Time here.... several of you want
them... Great I am feeling better already.... if you guys will send me what
you expect to take I will Start a Roster and actually Get those that are
reserved to the best of my ability....

Seems like we are going to have a shortage of Extra Large up Front..

Miss Kathy is coming on Saturday and I can have her Bring More if need be...
and the fella can make them up for me by then.... I am leaving here Tuesday
Morning.... and Tomarrow or Monday will tell me what I need to order if we
have a shortage....

Folks this is Worst then Last Min... it's going to cost me dearly in Honey
Do's... trust me.... but I am more then willing.... just let me know what
you can okay... K